Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Behold the FSM!!

This is the funniest thing I've read for a while.

I don't know how many times I've said it before: Religious arguments fail if they are not specific in their conclusions. Even Keith Devens knows that.
There is a reason that the ID argment has been discarded from so many religions: It's more or less useless!
So you have 'proved' that there is an Intelligent Designer (which you haven't, but let's pretend for a second eh?)

Q:Have you proved that they are the Christian God?
A: No.

Q: Can you tell me if they are Catholic or Protestant?
A: No.

Q: Have you proved that they are not Allah ?
A: No.

Q: Have you proved that they have any of the following attrbutes: Omniscience, Omnipotence, Moral Perfection?
A: Um, no.

Q: Have you proved that they are not the Flying Spaghetti Monster?
A: No.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it, ID defendors!

PS, I am willing to have a serious discussion about this matter, so please do not take my irreverance to be indicative of a lack of respect.







6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Push Button Publishingtravel south americaPush Button Publishing and travel south america items

9:27 AM  
Blogger Samuel Douglas said...

Fine, You made me do this.

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Wise Sam, pray'the tell what a 'Prodestant' be? So that their pyring may ensue.

9:17 AM  
Blogger Samuel Douglas said...

Yeah OK, so I shouldn't depend on my spelling in a life or death situation espesially if I make errors every time I'm tired or over-excited. You got me.

Spelling aside do you actually have anything intelligent to add?

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, not really.

8:04 AM  
Blogger Samuel Douglas said...

Suits me fine. I'm too busy finishing essays etc anyway to get into an argment that I might actually enjoy.

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home